Monday, May 17, 2010

well hello

Thanks for checking in on my little blog. It's been a little over four months since we moved across state lines and since I started sharing some of our exciting Arizona tails with you.
I mean tales.

I'd love to have more of my visitor's leave me a comment once in awhile. It's fun to know where you are visiting from and to get to know you better.

Thanks for peeking in.

3 comments:

  1. Cute photo.
    Comments from Waco.
    Keep the blog a go-go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing! Waco loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, cute photo...though I'm still waiting for a photo of your friendly neighborhood snake. A friend of mine here in Plano who owns a lake house in Pottsboro told me today that she opened an abandoned birdhouse while out on a walk. She came face to face (actually maybe face to tail) with a cozily coiled "birdhouse" snake. My friend very quietly and very quickly closed the door and made a very fast retreat.

    ReplyDelete