As I was writing the post about our little bobcat visitors, Rachel noticed that they had moved over by the pool. She's good with my camera and snapped these cute pictures. So, I had to follow up and add these photos today. Notice the cute little black tips on their ears? The girls named the lively adventurous one, who was busy climbing the tree...Gus. We did not see them again on Sunday. That is good. They were fun to watch for a morning, but I hope that is it. They are wild animals. We have to keep reminding the girls, because they think "they are sooo cute". They are, but I don't really want to have them hanging around. And no, we will not be putting out any tuna.
I guess after all the playing they were a little thirsty.
"HERE I COME!... EVERYONE THAT HASN'T BEEN INVITED TO THIS PARTY....GET OUT NOW!" most especially if you have scales and slither on your bellies!
p.s. I got word last night that a sister is coming for my birthday! She's like Gus... adventurous. She is hoping to see some exciting wildlife in our yard.
Should I start sending out the invitations now?
mmm... no.
update: Chuck has been outside this morning and said Momma and two little one's were out there. It didn't phase her a bit that he was out in the yard. Even when he banged on the trash can. Oh boy. He is going to block up the little gap in the fence that we saw them coming through. Although, they will be big enough soon to leap over the top like the Momma does. Great.
Leapin' lizards...err, bobcats.
ReplyDeleteI really hope I get to see them when I get to Phoenix!
ReplyDelete