When the temperature outside does this...

We do this...

How nice is it to have cousins here in Arizona that have a fabulous boat? And how nice is it that they invite us to go with them to the lake? Very nice... we say. We applied lots of sunscreen and had lots of fun knee boarding (yep, the dad and I managed to show our great skills too), swimming, and the very skilled cousin showed us how to master the wake board! The girls took turns on the knee board and I'm sure this morning their arm muscles are reminding them of the fun. (I know mine are!)

Oh, and their cousin convinced them to do this...

Cliff jumping.

Oh my...

The splash was worth the jump. Such brave girls.
And some tubing rounded out the day!

Ta Da!!!
Thank you cousins... for a great day of fun!
Two choices on a 104 degree day...in the water or in an air conditioned space. Wish I were there!
ReplyDeleteShows the natural sports talent of Rachel and Leah. What good memories they will be able to talk to each other about later in life. Do you remember when we did?????????...........
ReplyDelete