Here is the second part of the tour. It really is amazing how many different varieties of cactus there are. Who knew? I think the next time I go, I will do one of the guided tours so that I can learn more interesting facts. Cooler weather will definitely be a requirement.
This one had a pretty blossom. Imagine being there when more of them are blooming.
These are actually called Mexican Fence Cactus.
This lizard was posed just right on the rock for his photo.
Would you believe it is called Old Man Cactus?
Taking a little time to have some fun!
The Octopus Cactus. I think there were some creative thinkers that named these cacti.
Sisters. The only thing creative here is my leg.
That ends the Desert Botanical Garden tour. I have a big week of happenings to cover. I still have highlights from last weekend and this weekend was...
shall I say... wild!
Flip flops in a cactus garden! What were we thinking?
ReplyDeleteI know those blue flip flops you were wearing, Helen. The inside sole is like a cactus. I don't know how those are comfortable.
ReplyDeleteThe fence cactus would definitely keep me out and I think I know that old man.