This is my 1ooth post here on the Fourth Corner. Really. Lets hear a collective..."woo hoo!"
When I started this blog I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with it. I posted my first entry sitting on the floor in an empty room of our Colorado house. It was loading day. The contents of our house were being tightly packed on to a very large moving truck. I was a nervous wreck. Unsure of what was ahead of us. Unknown territory as they say. So here we are six months later. Half a year. More than one hundred days into this new life. And I'm still not sure what direction this blog is taking. Mostly, things are unplanned. You know, unplanned visits by some pretty crazy animals.
I'm never quite sure what will be next. I thought perhaps I would be showing some remodeling projects. We haven't really done any of those yet. Or maybe some painting progress. The kind with oils and canvas, but alas, he's been busy wrangling reptiles and hasn't gotten his brush wet yet. I had some ideas for myself and still might try to execute those ideas. But right now, life is just happening.
Good happenings.
Mostly.
Thanks for reading.
Woo hoo! 100th post...Congratulations! Thanks for writing.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe there have been 100 already. Congrats and keep writing. It's keeping us all connected even if you don't really know where you are headed. The fun is the journey along the way, not always the destination.
ReplyDeleteI'll send out a woo hoo for 100 days of blogging. I've enjoyed reading what you have to write and look forward to what's happening in AZ and in the lives of some of my favorite people.
ReplyDeleteCheers from an additional Texas resident. I am enjoying the connection also. Your pictures have always been beautiful and fun to see - now we get to see them more often and hear the adventures.
ReplyDelete