We ended the holiday weekend with a cherry on top. Literally.
Our last stop, before driving my favorite son and one of my favorite sisters to the airport, was to get a cool treat at the Cherry on Top yogurt shop. Yummy. It is a great concept. You fill the cup yourself with your choice from about 12 different flavors of yogurts. And then you get to sprinkle on toppings from about 50 different delicious choices. Then you put it on the scale and weigh it. You pay by the weight.
Cool. Delicious. Tasty.
While I type, they are both on an airplane flying home. One back to Colorado, one back to Texas. As I was tearful when the four of us drove away from the airport, Leah said...
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."(quoting Dr. Seuss)
Well, my tears have dried and I am smiling.
And I will smile a lot this week when I show highlights of our time together.
I can't wait to hear more about this past week. Looks like you all had fun.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! The yogurt tied me over until we stopped at Whatabuger on the way home from the airport...11:30 pm Dallas time. I love the Dr. Seuss quote. I'm smiling as I remember my vacation with you. It was tons of fun! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteNice way to celebrate the holiday and birthday.
ReplyDelete