A little baby girl came into our world eighteen years ago today. A little girl with soft brown curls on her head, beautiful eyes, a big smile and a very compassionate heart. A little girl who, when given something, would always ask for an extra to take home to her brother. A little girl who loved her little sister so much that one day she exclaimed..."Leah, you are my bestest best friend." A little girl who wanted to help her Daddy so much that one day when she was brushing his hair she said, "there, I fixed all the holes." A little girl who once told her uncle..."when I see you I will get stars in my eyes and that will mean I love you." A little girl who always has a hug for her Mom and Dad. And a little girl who once said she wanted to be an astronaut when she grew up.
The one with the beautiful eyes, the big smile and the very compassionate heart.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. We love you.
Reach for the stars.
Happy birthday, niece.
ReplyDeleteThe girl that always wanted to play puppies. The girl who paid back the favor by playing with her second cousins. The girl who is awesome at H-O-R-S-E. Love that girl!
ReplyDelete