kaleidoscoped:
and before:
I love when someone gives me a bunch of tulips. They are one of my favorite flowers. Because we don't have them popping up in our yard here in Arizona, the Reptile Wrangler brought home a bundle for the dining room table. I love when they are more tulip like, in their tight little buds, but there is something about how they look when they are on their last stem, just barely hanging on, that I love too. The next day, these petals just let go and dropped to the table in a little puddle. They were done being beautiful. Although, there was something about the petals, still soft and full of color, that looked pretty just sprinkled around the vase on the table.
Do you love tulips too?
I love tulips and how they represent spring but I hate that they never seem to last that long, just like spring in Texas.
ReplyDeleteLov'em too.
ReplyDeleteDid you know that a penny in the water of cut tulips is supposed to keep the stems from drooping as quickly?