I'm reading this book for the second time and I'm looking forward to the movie. I hope it will be as good as the book. The commercials make me think that it will be.
I listened to the author talk about her book and the movie. She as well as everyone in her family will make cameo appearances. I'm eager to go to the movie too.
Ditto. I bought that book a while back with a retirement gift certificate. I let someone else read it and don't remember who. It's one I might be tempted to read again.
I saw the movie today. It was good. The audience clapped at the end. It was pretty true to the book. Mark is now interested in reading the book. Does anyone know who I gave my hardback copy to? I think at the time I said don't worry about getting it back to me, so it may be long gone.
I can't wait to see the movie. I think the commercials make it look good too!
ReplyDeleteI listened to the author talk about her book and the movie. She as well as everyone in her family will make cameo appearances. I'm eager to go to the movie too.
ReplyDeleteDitto. I bought that book a while back with a retirement gift certificate. I let someone else read it and don't remember who. It's one I might be tempted to read again.
ReplyDeleteI saw the movie today. It was good. The audience clapped at the end. It was pretty true to the book. Mark is now interested in reading the book. Does anyone know who I gave my hardback copy to? I think at the time I said don't worry about getting it back to me, so it may be long gone.
ReplyDelete