Thursday, August 11, 2011

this girl

Guess who started the fist day of her senior year this morning?

Guess who made the volleyball team as a starter?

Guess who pointed out to me that after today, she will have gone to high school more days at this Arizona high school then she did at the Colorado high school? I had to think about that one for a minute. That is hard to believe. It is the first time that she did not go to school with her sister by her side. It is also the first time we only had her, out in the yard, for the first day of school picture!

Guess who is going to rock her senior year?

This girl...that's who.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to Leah! I wonder what a nearly empty house feels like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until they come back to visit multiplied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is only something a mother and daughter could say to each other! Glad I have this forum for you to chat with one another! :)

    ReplyDelete